If one would have informed me that I would find myself back here on a particularly chilly Christmas, I would have discarded one as a lunatic. Unworthy of being heard or acknowledged.

Perhaps this shall prove to be a lesson in time.

It has been delightful to walk through the terribly maintained lanes of memory. I cannot say for sure what prompted the decision to look back, however it has turned out to be a fruitful one. It seems that the year demanded a return, the winter finally having finished.

It saddens me to read my own words and realize how many were sacrificed for the sake of brevity and wit. I hope to rectify that soon.

For now, this is my calling card - and my farewell for the day. And a promise to be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rant.

An Ode to Him

In The Time of Cholera, Love and Other Musings